I read the reviews on all the Ahava eye creams and this one only has 4 stars but it is THE star for me. Its just PERFECT. I have tried all of them including the lighter one which i totally loved, quite a few years ago (lol), needless to say i have need for just a little more now. Love the Love / AHAVA love <3
BRIGHTER MORE LUMINOUS SKIN FOR YOUR EYESLight, creamy texture enriched with minerals and botanical extracts that efficiently treats the first signs of aging around the eye area.
Fight the first signs of aging with an advanced, multi-benefit eye cream that reduces the appearance of fatigue.
Dunalliela Salina Algae, a natural form of retinol, and brightening peptides combine to restore skin radiance and moisture while minimizing fine lines and dark circles.
- Evens Skin tone
- Wrinkle Reducing
- Treat signs of aging in delicate skin around the eyes with a hydrating eye cream
- Soothe signs of fatigue and undereye puffiness with Haloxyl™
- Strengthen and smooth skin with date fruit extract rich in vitamins A and E
- A unique blend of 21 essential Dead Sea minerals and Ruscus extract elevates skin's moisture levels and prevents the formation of fine lines
- Brightens and clarifies skin with natural fruit extract rich in Vitamin C.
- Smoothes and softens fines lines with Date extract and Aloe Vera Leaf extract.
- Calendula and Bisabol extract provides anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
THIS PRODUCT IS
DIRECTIONS FOR USEUse AM and PM on cleansed eyes. Apply a small amount around the eye area and gently massage in a circular counter clockwise motion.
THIS IS THE ONE FOR ME
LIGHT AND EFFECTIVE
I'm on my second jar and still loving this eye cream. Other creams have clogged pores under my eyes, but this cream is light and still hydrates thoroughly. I use it every night.
REPEAT CUSTOMER - DIMINISHES DARK CIRCLES!
I've been using this product for a couple of years now and have noticed a difference in the appearance of dark circles. I've found that I've experienced the best results when I use this product along with the Extreme Firming Eye Cream, as that one seems to do a better job of tightening the skin around the eyes but doesn't do much for the dark circles. They both feel great on my skin and really work! It's definitely worth the price, as you don't need to use very much of the product for each application.